Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moving Up....

Life throws funny curves. Things come our way that we never expect, things we only dream of become reality, and the plans we make today may look foolish and silly tomorrow. Sometimes we wonder, where am I going anyways? What is God doing with my life?

I'm at that point now. My carefully laid plans have gone awry, my schemes and lifetime goals are now a shambles that looks rather pathetic and in a strange way, amusing. Somehow, through a tearing down of my plans and the supervision of almighty God, I've given up my conventional, narrow-minded goals and plans, and am opening up to a whole new tomorrow. Now, instead of being afraid, I ask, What if? What will happen if I let go, and let God take control?

All I have to do is hold onto Him and find out...

No comments: